Pop4Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homework For Middle School

Go down

Homework For Middle School Empty Homework For Middle School

Post  Mod Dan Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:59 pm

First off, I'd just like to say to everybody, hello and welcome to pop4sale.com. Again, thanks Matt for making a cool site. Well lets get down to business. This thread is for checking what homework HCMS students have that night. Because I am in algebra, I will not know the math homework. I am hoping one of my colleagues will assist me in this section of the homework. Anyway, this will be a non-posting thread so it will be just for checking the homework. If the homework is not correct or missing, please notify me by sending me a message or emailing me at danalderink@gmail.com. So lets get this tread started. Oh and by the way, if I have forgotten something that night, you can always check the HW at schools website @ http://middle.hudsonvillechristian.org/8th_grade_homework.htm. Thanks and good luck on the homework!
study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study
Home work for the night of: 1/03/08
Math: (Unknown)
Algebra : Pg. 320 #'s 7a-c,8-16a,18-23,25-27
English: Journal Entry, Independent reading
Social Studies/History: Worksheet, Current events
Science: None
Lit./Health: work on independent reading.
Music : None
Other: Magazine Sale

Sincerely Mod Dan: [[Sometimes I wonder: "why is that frisbee getting bigger?" and then it hits me...]]

Last edited by on Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:18 pm; edited 6 times in total

Mod Dan

Back to top Go down

Homework For Middle School Empty Re: Homework For Middle School

Post  Mod Dan Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:47 pm

thank you administrator but please, next time post your comments in a reply please Very Happy

Mod Dan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum